Re: O.k. OSCON -- call for SWAG - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: O.k. OSCON -- call for SWAG
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Guys,

> O.k. SRA and Command Prompt, Inc. are sponsoring at least
> 1 booth. We are negotiating a second booth which would be
> directly next to the first.

We need swag for LWE-SF as well.   Elein has enameled PostgreSQL pins to sell
and wear.   I have some t-shirts to dress the volunteers in, but none left to
sell.

We should update last year's flyers.   And prep something about 8.1's upcoming
features.

CDs are the big thing just because they're rather expensive to print; $750 for
2000.   So we need a serious sponsor for this.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions