Spikesource now doing automated testing, sponsorship of PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Spikesource now doing automated testing, sponsorship of PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

SpikeSource is now doing automated testing of the PostgreSQL code in their
stack testing platform.  This includes:

*      SpikeSource has incorporated the testing of PostgreSQL into
the company's 22,000 nightly automated test runs. SpikeSource includes
the code coverage of PostgreSQL, as well as Postgres JDBC drivers and
the phpPgAdmin tool into this environment.

*     Sponsorship of Christopher Kings-Lynne in adding Slony-I management
tools to phpPgAdmin

*     Sponsorship of me writing migration tools and documentation for
PostgreSQL.

You can see the component tests here:
http://www.spikesource.com/spikewatch/index.jsp

And the PG information page here:
http://www.spikesource.com/info/summary.php?c=POSTGRESQL

What this all means is that SpikeSource has started the process of building
and testing PostgreSQL with numerous popular components (they still need
to add a lot).  This should supplement pgBuildfarm and limit future
accidental plug-in breakage.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus