BUG #1692: Drop table in plpgsql - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jocelyn Turcotte
Subject BUG #1692: Drop table in plpgsql
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1692
Logged by:          Jocelyn Turcotte
Email address:      turcotte.j@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.3
Operating system:   Debian linux 1:3.3.5-12
Details:

I dont know if this bug is known (it seems to be a bug though), did not find
the todo list on the site.
If I execute the folowing code I get the error:

ERROR:  relation with OID 3374698 does not exist
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "INSERT INTO tmp values (1)"
PL/pgSQL function "bugtest" line 8 at SQL statement

Code:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION bugtest() returns integer as $proc$
    DECLARE
        yo record;
    BEGIN
        CREATE TEMP TABLE tmp (