Re: SELinux & Redhat - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: SELinux & Redhat
Date
Re: SELinux & Redhat  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-docs
Am Freitag, 6. Mai 2005 16:55 schrieb Bruce Momjian:
> A blurb about what?  No one else has reported such a problem so we have
> no reason to assume it isn't a misconfiguration on your end.

*Countless* people are constantly reporting problems that can be attributed to
selinux.  We really need to write something about it.  Of course, most
people, including myself, just solve these issues by turning off selinux, but
I'd be interested in a more thorough treatment.

--
Peter Eisentraut