Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marc,

> all released at the same time, and tag'd the same way, and available under
> the same ftp directory ...

Hmmm.  As licensing permits, I think we should also offer a "kitchen sink"
download for those who want it. Which a lot of people will.

I believe that GreenPlum has a serious CVS hacker who might be able to help
with integrated build issues; I know we're looking into them for Bizgres.
Need help?  Should I ask?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus