Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] UNICODE/UTF-8 on win32 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] UNICODE/UTF-8 on win32
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Where are we on this?  As far as I can tell, we never disabled UTF8 on
Win32 in our code.  The only thing we did do was to disable UTF8 in
pginstaller.  See this FAQ item:

    http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/faq/FAQ_windows.html#2.6

Is the current setup OK?  Should we allow UTF8 on Win32 for languages
that can use C locale, like Asian languages?