Re: Triggers - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Olivier Thauvin
Subject Re: Triggers
Date
List pgsql-novice
Le Sunday 17 April 2005 15:21, vous avez écrit :
> PostrgreSQL 7.4.5
>
> Stupid question - how do you see triggers? I have created various
> triggers but I can't see how to list them (I think I've seen them
> somewhere before but can't think where).
> Is the only location pg_trigger? I though there was a '\' command in
> psql.....

\d TABLE

At the end, if the table have a trigger, it is show, like here (in french
sorry):

rpm2sql=# \d rpm
                                      Table «public.rpm»
  Colonne   |           Type           |                    Modificateurs
------------+--------------------------+------------------------------------------------------
 key        | integer                  | not null default
nextval('public.rpm_key_seq'::text)
[...]
    «rpm_pkey» PRIMARY KEY, btree ("key")
[...]
Contraintes de clés secondaires :
    «rpm_pathkey_fkey» FOREIGN KEY (pathkey) REFERENCES path("key")
Déclencheurs :
    reapheader AFTER DELETE OR UPDATE ON rpm FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE
reapheader()

The last line is a trigger.

Attachment