Re: oids as primary keys? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Andres Ledesma
Subject Re: oids as primary keys?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,

If you're creating a database, you probably have a
data model about that 'thing' you're trying to craft
your system upon.

If this table in which you used the oids  as PK
correspond to any object of your model, you better use
 a unique attribute to identify that object, keeping
the semantics and the spirit of the relational model.

Just an idea !

Andres ...