Re: Three-byte Unicode characters - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Three-byte Unicode characters
Date
Re: Three-byte Unicode characters  ("Marc G. Fournier")
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> So, we do have a bug, and we are probably going to need to fix it in
> 8.0.X.

This has never worked in all the years we have had Unicode
functionality, so I don't understand why we have to rush to fix it now.
Certainly, it ought to be fixed, but not in a minor release.

--
Peter Eisentraut