Re: Three-byte Unicode characters

From: Peter Eisentraut
Subject: Re: Three-byte Unicode characters
Date: ,
Re: Three-byte Unicode characters  ("Marc G. Fournier")
List: pgsql-hackers

Tree view

Three-byte Unicode characters  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: Three-byte Unicode characters  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: Three-byte Unicode characters  (Tom Lane, )

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> So, we do have a bug, and we are probably going to need to fix it in
> 8.0.X.

This has never worked in all the years we have had Unicode
functionality, so I don't understand why we have to rush to fix it now.
Certainly, it ought to be fixed, but not in a minor release.

--
Peter Eisentraut