Re: Prevent conflicting SET options from being set - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Prevent conflicting SET options from being set
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Qingqing Zhou wrote:

> "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes
> >
> > We already have the ability to issue custom messages in assign_hooks,
> > and I think that's sufficient in practice.
>
> Yes, I agree this is already sufficient - seems we need to remove that TODO
> item in the list.

Removed.  I think we have all the conflicting options fixed already:

<       o Prevent conflicting SET options from being set
<
<         This requires a checking function to be called after the server
<         configuration file is read.

Pennsylvania19073