Re: PL/Python patch for Universal Newline Support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: PL/Python patch for Universal Newline Support
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 01:19:35AM -0700, Michael Fuhr wrote:

> We're testing what happens when \r gets into prosrc, right?  Shouldn't
> creating the function with \r in single quotes instead of dollar
> quotes work, as in the tests I showed in my original submission?

...or what about a little script or C program that generates CREATE
FUNCTION statements with various line endings?  I suppose that would
more accurately simulate what client apps are doing.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/