fwd: libpq - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Gabor Berenyi
Subject fwd: libpq
Date
List pgsql-patches
My letter was rejected so I uploaded the attachement:
http://school.tar.hu/maybe_a_dll_bug.zip
Here is the letter itself:

Now I send you [...]
a bug report (maybe_a_dll_bug.zip). I think it's not a
libpq.dll bug, but a related one at least. I would
very much appreciate your help.

maybe_a_dll_bug.zip contains a simple project that
dynamically loads libpq.dll and doesn't work.
Wine says (under Linux): validation failed for
vsinit.dll
Win98 and XP say: error in MSVCRT.DLL
Can you compile and run this simple project (it
contains no Borland-specific code, at least not the
Windows part)? Do I have the wrong DLLs? If yes, could
you send me the correct ones, please?

Thank you.
With love, Gabor