Re: Consultants/support company list - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Consultants/support company list
Date
Re: Consultants/support company list  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 09:07 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Robert, Magnus,
>>
>>> Well... I guess the other option is to just list everybody
>>> alphabetically by default (like we do on techdocs) with "filter" links
>>> that show the list of folks who provide support (both local and
>>> globally) for a given region.
>>
>> Well, I have two suggestions:
>> 1) Do it the way Magnus has suggested, where "Worldwide Support" is its own
>> "Region".
>
> Oh that is a good idea.

But, what criteria are involved in being listed 'Worldwide'?  I know you
and I have worldwide clients, but in this day and age, that really doesn't
*take* much ...

----