Re: Consultants/support company list - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Consultants/support company list
Date
Re: Consultants/support company list  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-www
Magnus,

> >> A preview of what it looks like right now, with just two companies
> >> copied over from the old one, can be seen at
> >> http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/support/professional.
> >
> >Please don't use
> >
> >> that form, it currentlyi sends broken mails to my personal
> >
> >address ;-)
> >
> >> You can view it, but don't submit it. Thanks.

Hmmm ... can I assume that in the final version CMD will not be listed in 7
regions of the world?    Having "regions" at all doesn't make much sense if
we're going to do that.

For breaking up the page, I'd suggest dividing it up by "region".

--Josh

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus