Re: Consultants/support company list - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Consultants/support company list
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 15:36 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Magnus,

> > >Please don't use

> > >address ;-)

> Hmmm ... can I assume that in the final version CMD will not be listed in 7
> regions of the world?    Having "regions" at all doesn't make much sense if
> we're going to do that.

I thought our name was a little "all over the place ;)". It seems to me
to make the most sense to have a break out listing.

You should have the 7 regions.
Let the viewer choose the region they are looking for.
Let the companies be displayed when they click on a region.

Simple enough to reference a valid region for a company from PostgreSQL.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., Your PostgreSQL solutions company. 503-667-4564
Custom programming, 24x7 support, managed services, and hosting