Re: Disabling triggers in a transaction - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Lee Tucker
Subject Re: Disabling triggers in a transaction
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom,

Do you feel this is a safe method for disabling triggers in the rare cases
where one finds that it is prudent to do that? Do you think that the column,
"reltriggers", is permanent fixture in pg_class? What is your advice on this?

TIA

On Monday 28 February 2005 03:22 pm, Tom Lane saith: