Re: Disabling triggers in a transaction - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Lee Tucker
Subject Re: Disabling triggers in a transaction
Date
List pgsql-general
This caught my eye the other day, but didn't take the time to examine it. I
find that I am now very interested in it. Could you please elaborate on your
method and how this works?

TIA

On Sunday 27 February 2005 05:37 pm, Jay Guerette saith: