Postgres odbc performance on windows - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Sanketh Indarapu
Subject Postgres odbc performance on windows
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi all,

     I am using a (MFC based) recordset to read in 25M
records of a table. I use a cursor to prevent complete
is limited by the number of times the odbc driver
loads in the rows.

      The tuple cache is set to 5M. I am unable to
increase it beyond this owing to "out of memory for
tuple cache". This is not because of my RAM because
there is atleast 1G of free RAM. Any ideas? This is on
Windows, Postgresql 8.0.

      Please make sure to reply-all as I am not
subscribed to the list.

-
Sanketh