Re: [GENERAL] MySQL worm attacks Windows servers - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [GENERAL] MySQL worm attacks Windows servers
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 12:55:28PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

> We don't really have an official security contact.  The next best thing
> is to send such reports to pgsql-core, which is not an open list, but
> will reach a good chunk of those with an interest in fixing such
> problems.

IMHO this fact should be more clearly announced somewhere on the
website.  A little phrase like "Please send security vulnerability
reports to pgsql-core@postgresql.org" at the top of the developer's page
should do.

"Some men are heterosexual, and some are bisexual, and some
men don't think about sex at all... they become lawyers" (Woody Allen)