calling JAVA UDF through trigger - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Swati Gadre
Subject calling JAVA UDF through trigger
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello

I want to write a trigger on a table.
In the trigger  I want to call Java method and pass some data from the
 table(on which trigger is set) as parameters to this method.
Can I do this in postgreSQL and if yes how?
Example would be helpful :)

Thanks
Swati
--
" Darkest Hour Of The Night Comes Before Dawn "
Swati <sgadre@vertex.co.in>

Disclaimer:

The contents of this message are confidential and intended to the addressee at the specified e-mail address only. Its
contentsmay not be copied or disclosed to anyone other than the intended recipient. If this e-mail is received in
error,please contact Vertex Software Pvt. Ltd immediately on +91 20 4041500  with details of the sender and addressee
anddelete the e-mail. Vertex Software Pvt. Ltd accepts no responsibility in the event that the onward transmission,
openingor use of this message and/or any attachments adversely affects the recipient's systems or data. It is the
recipient'sresponsibility to carry out such virus and other checks as the recipient considers appropriate.