How to read sql commans from file resolved - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alonso "García
Subject How to read sql commans from file resolved
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi list:
Thank you all of you who friendly help me.
The bug was mine.
Im working in windows and the editor appended a txt
extension so that was the problem. Instead of
CreateTableWeather.sql, i've got
CreateTableWeather.sql.txt.

But by the way, i have a question (at some
extent)related:
By default in the Windows version of Postgresql, were
are localized the databases created against template1?
For example, I created a mydb database simply by
typing  "createdb mydb" command.

Thank you again.