Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] pg_autovacuum fails to start - 8.0 Release - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] pg_autovacuum fails to start - 8.0 Release
Date
List pgsql-patches

and approves it.

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
CreateService()is supposed to be double-null terminated - a subtle point I missed :-(

> The attached patch fixes this. Harald - I can email an updated .exe if you want to test, otherwise, you should be
ableto use the current version if you cleanup the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\pg_autovacuum\DependOnServiceregistry key.

> Regards, Dave

[ Attachment, skipping... ]