Re: Error Help - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject Re: Error Help
Date
List pgsql-novice
--- Daniel Blavos <dblavos@wyops.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been working on two errors that I continue to
> recieve.  I am attempting to get DocMgr to work with
> Postgres and PHP4.  Postgres is version 7.4.6, and
> PHP4 is version 4.3.10.  I am able to access the
> test.php page and my apache server page like normal.
>  When I try to access my /doc/ directory in my web
> browser, I recieve this error:
>

> Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: relation
> "site_properties" does not exist in
> /var/www/doc/include/postgresql.inc.php on line 46

'relation "site_properties" does not exist' looks like
a database error.  Can you show us the table
definition?  The output of "\d site_properties", using
psql, would be good.  If you get a similar message (as
I suspect you will), the output of "\dt" will be
helpful.

Your problem appears to be related to case folding,
but it is difficult to be more specific without more
information.