Re: Trigger Question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Lee Tucker
Subject Re: Trigger Question
Date
List pgsql-general
When I assign a value to a certain column in a table A, I want to be able to
assign a value in table A to table B and then to assign a value in table B to
table C. I was wanting to do this from the trigger level in an AFTER UPDATE
trigger to ensure it gets done. I would like to be able to pass the serial
keys of the associated records in table B and C to the AFTER UPDATE trigger
so I could find the records in tables B and C and perform the updates.

Does that make sense?

Thanks for the reply...

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 03:18 pm, Michael Fuhr saith:

--
 Work: 1-336-372-6812
 Cell: 1-336-363-4719