Re: Merry Christmas - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Lee Tucker
Subject Re: Merry Christmas
Date
List pgsql-general
Merry Christmas to you from North Carolina, USA. :o)

On Saturday 25 December 2004 07:32 am, Cornelia Boenigk saith:
> Hi all,
>
> Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
>
> Conni

Quote: 0
"Our laws and our institutions must necessarily be based upon and
 embody the teachings of the Redeemer of mankind. It is impossible
 that it should be otherwise; and in this sense and to this extent
 our civilization and our institutions are emphatically
 Christian... This is a religious people. This is historically
 true. From the discovery of this continent to the present hour,
 there is a single voice making this affirmation... we find
 everywhere a clear recognition of the same truth... These, and many
 other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial
 declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a
 Christian nation."

 -- Supreme Court Decision, 1892 (Church of the Holy Trinity V. US)

 Work: 1-336-372-6812
 Cell: 1-336-363-4719
email: terry@esc1.com