CreateFunctionStmt struct - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sibtay Abbas
Subject CreateFunctionStmt struct
Date
List pgsql-hackers
hello,

typedef struct CreateFunctionStmt
{NodeTag        type;bool        replace;        List       *funcname;        List       *parameters;        TypeName
*returnType;       List       *options;        List       *withClause;

} CreateFunctionStmt;

this the the CreateFunctionStmt struct found in the
postgresql implementation.

Can anyone tell me which field here is used to
indicated the language of the function, in which it is
written.

like when we create a function we mention $$language
bla in the end.

so is there any field in this structure which
represents its language?