Re: Improve performance of query

From: Stephen Frost
Subject: Re: Improve performance of query
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Improve performance of query  (Richard Rowell, )
 Re: Improve performance of query  (Stephen Frost, )
 Re: Improve performance of query  (Richard Huxton, )
 Re: Improve performance of query  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Improve performance of query  (John A Meinel, )

* Richard Rowell () wrote:
> I have included an EXPLAIN ANALYZE, relevant table counts, and relevant
> indexing information.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve
> performance....  TIA!

Just a thought- do the UNION's actually have to be union's or would
having them be 'UNION ALL's work?

    Stephen

Attachment