Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Jean-Paul Argudo wrote:
> Elein, those Flyers look awesome to us. *But* since we represent
> PostgreSQLFr.org, one of our main goal is to translate everything
> from PostgreSQL. So we would like to have it in French.

It appears to me that the general flyer was adopted from the flyer we
made in Germany (which is perfectly fine, of course).  We printed it
one side English and one side German.  I can send you the source file,
you can replace the German text by the French, and send if off to the
printer.

In fact, if we had both English/French and English/German available in a
common design, we could deal them out at FOSDEM as well.

--
Peter Eisentraut