Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jean-Paul Argudo
Subject Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date
Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
List pgsql-advocacy
Le Mardi 14 Décembre 2004 21:05, elein a écrit :
> Josh--Remember I have a bunch of T-shirts as well.

For the TShirt, we need a minimum of 6. But I must admit 10 would be perfect!

On the other hand, I asked for selling TShirts too, and afaik, I had no clear
answer on that.

Have I to buy personaly, lets say, 50 Tshirts? Or can you send me 50 TShirts
and I will return unsold one plus the money of the sold ones to the sender???

> Also, the english handouts I made are available:
> General PostgreSQL Flyer:
>   Open source hack away. Open Office or Doc format available on request.
>   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits/pgflyer.pdf
>
> PostgreSQL and the Open Source Maturity Model:
>   Copyrighted. Free to copy and distribute by anyone as long as
>   copyright notice and varlena logo stay on it.
>   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits/pgosmm1.pdf

Elein, those Flyers look awesome to us. *But* since we represent
PostgreSQLFr.org, one of our main goal is to translate everything from
PostgreSQL. So we would like to have it in French.

We would let your logos and copyright, of course, and adding just a logo
and/or link to http://www.postgresqlfr.org, depending of what you authorize
us to do or not.

So, for the translation, are you ok? If yes, how do you want to proceed? You
send the files, we translate and do the PDF? Or you dont want to give the
sources, and we send you only translations??? How do you want to proceed?

Thanks a lot!! :)

--
Jean-Paul Argudo