createdb failed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From alex yap
Subject createdb failed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

recently i need to use pg in my project. everything going ok till when i want to createdb
it appear this :

Warning : could not remove database directory "/var/postgresql/data/base/17147"
Detail: Failing system command was : rm -rf '/var/postgresql/data/base/17147'
Error: could not initialize database directory; delete failed as well
detail : failing system command was : cp -r '/var/postgresql/data/base/1' '/var/postgresql/data/base/17147'

please anyone 'master' here help , my deadline is near.. please.

alex

Do you Yahoo!?