Re: Fix for "q" with psql display paging dumps out of psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jseymour@linxnet.com (Jim Seymour)
Subject Re: Fix for "q" with psql display paging dumps out of psql
Date
Re: Fix for "q" with psql display paging dumps out of psql  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I'm kind of wondering if anybody on the dev team noticed this and
what, if anything, they planned to do with it?

Jim