What is alias_list_srl() ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fred Fung
Subject What is alias_list_srl() ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I am running PostgreSQL 7.4.5 and I notice the following 2 sets of error messages generated by the postmaster everything I do a query through my frontend application program (the application executes the same block of codes every time, except the querying criteria is different depending on my input) :

         ERROR:  relation "serialreg" does not exist
         ERROR:  syntax error at or near "MODE" at character 10

and

         ERROR:  relation "serialreg" does not exist
         ERROR:  function alias_list_srl() does not exist

Nothing is crashed and these errors do not seem to affect the query results.

What do these errors mean and how can I correct them ? Do they have any impact on the performance of my queries (I am doing a performance test on a large volume of data) ?

TIA.

Fred