Re: Contacts for Greece - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Contacts for Greece
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Michalis,

> I was waiting long hoping for someone more marketing-related than me to
> come up for Greece.
> Unfortunately I haven't seen anybody :(

> If my late offer is not a problem, just let me know what exact info you
> need for listing me as a contact person.

Glad to have you.

The one question to be resolved is, can you get a list of Greek tech press
contacts, even 2 or 3?   When we dealt with Russian last year, we ended up
dropping the Russian PR because Oleg couldn't get a press list.    I wouldn't
want you to take your time on this if you won't get any queries to answer!

> Email: pgsql@interzone.gr (will you make a gr@postgresql.org ?)

Yes, if we go ahead.

--
--Josh