Re: ANSI SQL-2003 conformance - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From elein
Subject Re: ANSI SQL-2003 conformance
Date
Re: ANSI SQL-2003 conformance  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-docs
Troels and I are working on this.  We have a bit started.
I have been a bit to swamped to add anything for the last
two or three weeks.  I suspect Troels is in the same position.

We have the documents and a sketchy work plan.  There is a
lot of stuff here, obviously.  Wanna help?

--elein
elein@varlena.com