Re: Documentation of server configuration - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: Documentation of server configuration
List pgsql-docs
On Sun, 2004-11-14 at 16:25 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> For me, this section is the No.1 most hit section of the manual.

I agree that this section is frequently accessed. Given that, I think it
is somewhat difficult to find -- we've all memorized that it is in the
"Server Run-time Environment" chapter, but I don't think that's the
first place most people would look. What do people think about
separating the configuration section out to be a new top-level chapter?

-Neil