Re: ANSI SQL-2003 conformance - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: ANSI SQL-2003 conformance
Date
List pgsql-docs
elein wrote:
> Troels and I are working on this.  We have a bit started.
> I have been a bit to swamped to add anything for the last
> two or three weeks.  I suspect Troels is in the same position.

I think you should just submit incremental patches for the relevant
files.  That way others can continue the work.  No one expects a full
conformance analysis on the spot.  But if you wait much longer, the
release will be out and for the next one we'll have 97 new features to
work in.

--
Peter Eisentraut