Re: Final Copy Edit: Press Release, Page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Final Copy Edit: Press Release, Page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Simon,

> ....Not sure why Mr.Nakazawa's comments have been truncated. The
> following sentence has been removed from the main release:

The reason that quotes have been truncated is because they were each too long
to include in the release to go out by e-mail.    We don't want a quote which
is longer than the descriptive paragraphs.

However, I can certainly see arguments to have truncated it differently.   If
you cut it down to 4 lines, how would you truncate it?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions