Re: transformExpr() refactor - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: transformExpr() refactor
Date
List pgsql-patches
James William Pye wrote:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 18:00, Neil Conway wrote:
> > I think the code is more readable this way.
>
> FWIW, I'm +1 on the patch for the above reason.

I liked the large case statement myself.  I don't like breaking things
into pieces when the pieces are just splits out of a switch structure.
You are basically giving names to switch actions and pushing into
functions with names.