Re: \0 and IllegalArgumentException - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Sebastiaan van Erk
Subject Re: \0 and IllegalArgumentException
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I just tested pg74.215.jdbc3.jar which I just downloaded from
the jdbc.postgresql.org site, and it still gives me the
IllegalArgumentException. Happy to know it has been fixed in the
latest development version.

Greetings,
Sebastiaan van Erk