NOTICE: adding missing FROM-clause entry for table - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Kumar S
Subject NOTICE: adding missing FROM-clause entry for table
Date
List pgsql-novice
Dear Group,
I am creating a temporary table from an existing table
and I get the following error. I havent defined any
relationship between these two tables. Althought I got
the result what i wanted but I did not understand the
NOTICE that compiler gives.

=> select DISTINCT  *,*,*,*,*,*,*,* INTO temp_table
FROM <existing table1> where * =
table2.table_2_colName;

NOTICE:  adding missing FROM-clause entry for table
"probe_set"

Could any one please help me to understand this.

Thank you.

Kumar