Re: How to check postgres running or not ? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Theodore Petrosky
Subject Re: How to check postgres running or not ?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Funny... I set up a little program on my development
machine that queries for the rendezvous name. This way
I know my development machine is running before I try
to connect.

I think zeroconf could be used for this quite
easily...

JMHO

Ted