Re: Create table error - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Kumar S
Subject Re: Create table error
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thank you Stephan Szabo,
 I removed additional information from parenthesis and
it worked.
What I wanted to store is a number (e.g:15099404)
which is a publication ID from PubMed (medical litt.
database).  This number I wanted to use further to
build queries to extract the publication linked to
that number.

My collegue suggested that I could store that number
as a string too because I will not be doing any
calculations on that number.

Do you have any comments.

Thanks
Kumar.