Re: [Fwd: -1 Pgautotune-general moderator request(s) waiting] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Chris Ryan
Subject Re: [Fwd: -1 Pgautotune-general moderator request(s) waiting]
Date
Re: [Fwd: -1 Pgautotune-general moderator request(s) waiting]  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-www
Justin,

    I fixed the problem on that list. I have sent you a seperate email
with a new password as well. Does anyone know if this problem is still
occurring in places? I only know how to fix it on a per list basis so
just let me know if you can't get into a list and I can help out.

Chris Ryan