[Fwd: -1 Pgautotune-general moderator request(s) waiting] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject [Fwd: -1 Pgautotune-general moderator request(s) waiting]
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi guys,

This message is still being sent to me every day.  The really
frustrating part is that I don't know the password for the section that
it's asking for, and *as the admin* for this mailing list if I ask it to
send me a password reminder it just tells me I'm not a member of the
mailing list.

Friggin stupid program.  :-/

Any easy way of fixing this, or should I just add an Inbox Filter to
Mozilla?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift