Re: [Fwd: -1 Pgautotune-general moderator request(s) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [Fwd: -1 Pgautotune-general moderator request(s)
Date
List pgsql-www
Chris Ryan wrote:
> Justin,
>
>     I fixed the problem on that list. I have sent you a seperate email
> with a new password as well.

Thanks Chris.

 > Does anyone know if this problem is still
> occurring in places? I only know how to fix it on a per list basis so
> just let me know if you can't get into a list and I can help out.

No idea.

Might be worth asking on a Mailman users mailing list or something if
there's a util that can analyse/scan/integrity-check for problem things
like this.

Seems like a pretty nasty upgrade side-effect (if that's what caused it).

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift