Re: vacuum pg_attribute causes high load - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From kris pal
Subject Re: vacuum pg_attribute causes high load
Date
List pgsql-admin

 Before to do it be sure that your pg_dump is non affected by not well ordered
objects, if yes you have to reorder the order creation ( manually ) in the dump,
some times happen.

I used the dump from the production database(bgms) and imported it into a test database (test). It went through fine with in few minutes. So I guess the ordering of the objects is fine.  My only concern is abt the system catalog.

Do we need anything else from the original database "bgms"  other than the Dump file to recreate it?

thanks,
Kris Pal.

Do you Yahoo!?