Re: Equivalent praxis to CLUSTERED INDEX? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Equivalent praxis to CLUSTERED INDEX?
Date
List pgsql-performance
OK, new wording:

        o Automatically maintain clustering on a table

        This might require some background daemon to maintain clustering
        during periods of low usage. It might also require tables to be only
        paritally filled for easier reorganization.  Another idea would
        be to create a merged heap/index data file so an index lookup would
        automatically access the heap data too.