Re: How to disconnect client from Server forcefully - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From bala srini
Subject Re: How to disconnect client from Server forcefully
Date
List pgsql-admin

Assuming that the enviroment of establishing the connection in client may be anything.  I want to terminate these remote connections from server side.

I referred killing the process in server side. this porcess is corresponding to the client connsction. After killing also, Client will respawn the connection.