Re: BUG #1224: Restarting postgres appends extra -D argument - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: BUG #1224: Restarting postgres appends extra -D argument
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I can't reproduce this problem on 7.4.4, and I don't see any changes
that were made between 7.4.3 to 7.4.4.  We had this bug, but it was
fixed in 2001.

The pg_ctl arguments are kept in /data/postmaster.opts.  Can you show a
reproducable test case?