Problem when installing dbsize of PG 8.0-beta1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Renê Salomão
Subject Problem when installing dbsize of PG 8.0-beta1
Date
List pgsql-general
 I installed PG 8.0 Beta 1 in my machine. Everything seemed ok... The
problem occurred when I tried to install the programs in contrib
directory...
 I commented out dbsize from the Makefile... And everything installed
successfully... Following is compiling output of dbsize... Am I doing
anything wrong or GETDATABASEPATH is broken?

gcc -O2
    -fno-strict-aliasing
    -Wall
    -Wmissing-prototypes
    -Wmissing-declarations
    -fpic
    -I.
    -I../../src/include
    -D_GNU_SOURCE
    -c
    -o dbsize.o dbsize.c

dbsize.c: In function`database_size': dbsize.c:58: error: too few
arguments to function`GetDatabasePath' gmake: *** [dbsize.o] Error 1

Current configuration of PG:

pg_config --configure
 --prefix=/usr/local/postgresql-8.0
 --with-java